Monday, October 02, 2006

Enterprise car rental

In response to our previous tip on National car rental, Homeless Dave gives a shout-out to Enterprise:

Enterprise Rental Car on Huron, which is walkable from the west-side leafy neighborhoods and from downtown, is worth adding as a rental possibility. They even pick you up. And you don't have to go to the airport.

I live close enough to that location to walk to it and they know who I am, but they unfailingly offer to pick me up when I call in to reserve and offer to drive me back home, when I drop off the vehicle, even though I've never taken them up on it.

We're frequent renters from there, because we prefer to have a nice reliable car with a comfy ride for long, out-of-town trips (just came back from a drive to Washington, DC through the hinterlands of Ohio in the comfort of a PT Cruiser) and not put extra miles on the little Honda Civic Hatchback. Can't vouch for the competitiveness of their rates, but they've nailed the customer service every time.

438 W HURON ST
ANN ARBOR, MI 48103-4206
Tel.: (734) 327-2600

Web Link for that location:
http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/location.do?transactionId=WebTransaction1&viewSelectedLocationId=20H3

1 comment:

car for rent singapore said...

Useful information shared.I am very happy to read this article.thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.Thanks.